Electronic Prescription Service
A new way to get your medicines and appliances
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is a NHS service.
What does this mean for you?
- if you collect your repeat prescriptions from your GP you will not have to visit your GP practice to pick up your paper prescription. Instead, your GP will send it electronically to the place you choose, saving you time.
- You will have more choice about where to get your medicines from because they can be collected from a pharmacy near to where you live, work or shop.
- The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) involves the electronic transmission of prescriptions safely and securely from your Doctor to the Pharmacy.
- You can nominate any pharmacy or dispensing contractor who is able to offer the service. You do not have to nominate a pharmacy close to your doctors surgery.
- Once you have nominated a pharmacy your prescriptions will be sent there automatically when they are generated by your doctor.
Already registered? Simply log in and request or view your available repeat prescriptions.